Today is the day of Canada's 40th federal election. Yay Canada! As Katy brought to my attention, IF the current government last at least 2 years, six months and 2 days, I can vote in the next election! (Very exciting, I know. However slim the chances are that the government will last that long.) The current standings are Liberal: 30, Conservative: 23, NDP: 8, Bloque Quebecois: 5, and 2 'other'. It keeps changing but I won't update every time it changes. That would be too much work. Now the Liberals are behind the Conservatives again. Okay, that's all the election talk for now. My computer is being deadly slow, and so I have to wait about five minutes after any time I type something. Today I am thankful for:
1. Democracy
2. Distance
3. Patience
4. Cute little kids
5. Alyssa, Nicole and Hayley
And today my one major feeling is ENVY! I am very much jealous of all of the lucky grade twelves that departed today for their Italy trip. I wish very much that I could be there, but I am not. Oh well, I hope that they enjoy it.
C'est tout pour aujoud'hui.
Bon soir!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment