Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Outlet : Day 1

So, I decided to start blogging because even though I have been insanely busy, I need something to occupy my spare time so I don't waste it thinking about things that...shouldn't be thought about.

I feel a little lost lately, and I've always wondered about blogging...I wondered if maybe writing again would help me find myself.
I'm going to try Sister Christine's idea of finding five things a day that I can be thankful for. I'm going to post them everyday that I can get on here so that people can yell at me if I forget to be thankful. Today, I am thankful for:
1. Stephen's forgiveness
2. Joy's lobster, because he makes her happy.
3. Having someone to talk to.
4. Music.
5. The wind through my hair when I walk home.

Today my thoughts are wandering somewhere around a robot with nice hair and a song in his heart that doesn't want to be my friend. He's standing in an empty gymnasium holding a red daisy and plucking the petals off one at a time. He's a pretty cool robot, I kinda wish he was my friend. The robot is telling me to fix my mp3 player. My computer is telling me not to waste my time. I plugged in my mp3 player and tried to open it with Windows Media Player, and a pop-up came across the screen. It said,
"Honey, are you serious? You're very persistant, but it's a waste of time. Go buy a new one." Then it listed the options 'Ok' or 'In Denial'.
I chose the one about denial, I still love my mp3 player, Billy has been nothing but faithful to me. A little stubborn sometimes, but faithful none the less.
Add that to my list of things to be thankful for:
6. Faithful ol' Billy Sansa.

No comments: