Today was a day for notes! Note that my neck hurts right now, and Rachel is completely ignoring me. She is talking about brownies with her American roomies. I miss my big brother. :-( and other people. She's ignoring me again. That hoe-bag.
I am super thankful today for:
1. Dollar store chocolate
2. Pictures
3. Music
4. Cell phones
5. Brownies, or so it seems.
6. Random facebook notes.
I am definitely in love with the song Classifieds by The Academy Is...
I need to remember:
1. an envelope with $16 crack change for Alex M.
2. pants for hospitality class!
Rachel and I are discussing genes. Boob genes, to be specific.
It's great. I have a cardboard engagement ring! I stole it from a roll of dimes at work.
Anyways, i am obviously not thinking straight, so I'm done for today.
xox
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment