Monday, October 13, 2008

The Crumbs : Day Four

The crumbs the crumbs, oh the crumbs. They are EVERYWHERE. Sarah is dead meat next time I see her. I have crumbs in my hair, in my bra, in my pants. I'm very itchy now. I'm currently watching entertaining old music videos. Anyone cool should go on youtube (or wherever) and listen to the song 'Classifieds' by The Academy is... . It's good stuff. =] Today being Thanksgiving, I decided I should be extra thankful for everything that happened today (bread crumbs included).

So, today I am thankful for:
1. Me and Joy dying at the same time.
2. Regrets
3. Missing my ex-boyfriend (for the first time).
4. Naps
5. Laughter.

Only five today. I'm thankful for much more, but these are the ones that are sometimes harder to find or be thankful for, so today I will focus on them. Me and Joy aren't really dead yet, but we've decided that we'll die at the same time so that neither one of us ever has to live without the other. Regrets show that I have learned and see what I would have done differently. so I appreciate the learning opportunity that they present. Missing the ex-boyfriend is a hard one. As some people know, him and I are...not so much close right now. But missing him reminds me that even though we have a bad time right now, we had lots of good times before this. Naps are easy to be thankful for, but hard to find time for. I am exhausted today. I was up too late reading last night. After this I am showering to remove the crumbs, and then going straight to bed. that's how tired I am. And finally, laughter makes the day worth the morning. The end justifies the means, so to speak. Working on Thanksgiving Day (and the day before that, and the day before that) could be considered really super crappy, but I had someone that had to go through the same deal with me, and the laughs made this whole weekend worthwhile. Thank you Cookie Monster for being a bully and making me laugh. Overall, I'd say this weekend has been a lovely success. Alright, I'm going to de-crumb, brush my teeth, and go to sleep!

No comments: