"My life reads like the classifieds."
I love this song a lot. It's actually very excellent, and if you haven't listened to it, you really should, because its fanatastic.
Today I will write a classified ad...selling me!
I know, not very original, but I'm bored and Katy is forcing me to write everyday now.
So here goes:
Cori Foster
Relatively new model,
average size,
good interior,
engine in excellent condition,
start can be stubborn.
Expected to stay in good condition for many years yet.
Breaks down at least once a month.
Most break downs can be remedied by chocolate, milk, music, or laughter.
Break downs most commonly caused by Rachel not answering her phone/her message mailbox being full so I can't leave her a message about my hair again, or problems related to man cars.
Today I am thankful for:
1. Notebooks
2. Funny television
3. My new niece (that Rachel would know about if her message inbox wasn't full).
4. Good books
5. Parents that are trying to do what's best for you even if they may not be right about what that is.
Goodnight Mes Cheries!
Je vous aime.
<3
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cori, this is a nice entry. NOW WRITE MORE! please.. i love you!
What happened to the posts, I really enjoyed them?
Post a Comment