Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Gas Pedal: Day Three

Today was a day that started out long but then took a turn for the super excellent.
In the 6:23 of the am I woke up and my tummy hurt. So I got up and got ready for skating for which we left at approximately 7:15 for. Then at skating I got sadled with first dance lesson (not that I don't love dancing with a slightly hungover completely exhausted Paul first thing in the morning). Jokes, he probably wasn't hungover, though he did say he was up late 'partying' even though he described late as 1:30. Silly Paul. He's turning into an old man. Thennn I finally realized around 10:00 that the reason I couldn't see properly and had a headache was because I only had in one contact lens. Way to go Cori.
After skating was church, which was lovely. Then I went home and got ready for work. Turned on the TV for a few minutes to see that one of my favourite shows was on. (This was when my day took a turn for the better).
When I was walking to work, I had both my mp3 player and Megan's (because Meg's is way less...*****y then mine). Unfortunately, Megan's was dead so I was forced to resort to using Billy. He took about five minutes to load, which is a long time, even by Billy standards. But then the song "Rock My Body" by The Higher came on.
!!!!
I haven't heard that song in about...a month? Since Billy decided he hated me and mysteriously deleted 430 songs.
I was confused and so looked to the corner of the screen which read "324/468" . Oh man. I geeked. I started jumping up and down and squealing and kissing Billy and I'm sure anyone who saw me wondered which hallucinogen I was on, but I didn't care. Maybe I wouldn't have to replace him after all!
Then I had another fun day at work, this time with Princess and the Cookie Monster. WE FINISHED EARLY!
THEN!! (there's more, it's been quite a day) I decided to go with Daddy to pick up Kevin from his home in Ferg/lora and got the chance to DRIVE! Oh yeah baby, that's right. I drove. For the first time ever. And so yeah, it was nerve-wracking and it was only down a driveway but it was a big driveway and it was cool.
So that's the excitement of my day.
Oh, and I got to feed Maisie's asian plastic son, Hunter Shawn Rooyakkers. (Had she married his father, he'd be Hunter Shawn Chan).
Today I am thankful for!:
1. Faithful ol' Billy Sansa
2. Exhausted dance partners
3. Gas pedals
4. Break pedals
5. Windshield wipers
6. Plastic babies
7. The song 'Kyrie Eleison'

C'est tout pour aujourd'hui, mais probablement plus demain!

No comments: